The Details Required For Every Tenancy Cleaning
Giving us as much as possible information in advance, about the property that our specialists are going to clean, is of great importance for the successful end of tenancy project. That is why we have to know:
- How many rooms do you want us to clean.
- Are there pets in the house.
- Do you need a special care for the carpets or the upholstery.
- Is there an area that you want us to focus.
- What is the deadline for the accomplishment of the given task – it is good to give us enough time prior to leaving the property.
End of Tenancy Cleaners on a Different Level
In order to achieve a high level of quality and get the most of the given time-frame, we follow a strict algorithm that has been proved to be very effective. You can take a look of it here:
- First of all our knowledgeable employees will make a list of the main priorities.
- They will follow the instructions that you gave them in advance.
- The most time-consuming chores will be completed first.
- The secondary odd jobs, that do not require special equipment and tools will be done afterwards.
- When our team is ready, it is time for your assessment.
- If you are not happy with the provided results you can benefit from our 72-hour re-clean guarantee.
Small repairs can be performed by our technicians. This is something that usually occurs when you need to move out, especially if you have been living in one place for a long period of time. Take in mind that you should mention that during the booking process. The master workers of our company can take care of your move out cleaning, by simply calling them on 020 3026 2268. You also count on them for one off cleaning tasks. Giving a detailed information about your rental property, is essential for achieving maximum results.